Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

News Feed Forums G8way Max Forum What can G8way Max do with my genetics? What can I do with this knowledge? Reply To: What can G8way Max do with my genetics? What can I do with this knowledge?

• Max Mover

Administrator
    March 17, 2023 at 10:58 pm

Your genetics can strongly influence various aspects of your physical fitness and athletic ability, including your potential for sprinting or endurance. Another benefit to knowing your genetic code is that it can help you understand your body’s strengths and limitations, which can inform us at G8way Max on how you should train and what types of activities may be most suitable for you.

For example, if you have a genetic predisposition for endurance, you may be more likely to excel in long-distance running or cycling. On the other hand, if you have a genetic predisposition for sprinting, you may be more suited to shorter, high-intensity workouts that focus on speed and power. This could inform us to design your training plan to focus more on building endurance. Your program would then be tailored to incorporate long-distance workouts into your weekly routine.

It is important to note that genetics are only one factor that can influence your athletic ability and performance. However, knowing your genetics can speed up the journey to reaching your goals. It can also help you avoid setbacks. Other factors, such as movement training, nutrition, and overall health, also affect your fitness and athletic ability.

But overall, knowing your genetics can provide helpful information about your body’s strengths and limitations, which ultimately can help improve your training and nutrition decisions and help you achieve your fitness and athletic goals.