Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

News Feed Forums G8way Max Forum If I want to gain weight, lose weight, or reach a goal, why should I measure it?

• If I want to gain weight, lose weight, or reach a goal, why should I measure it?

Posted by Max Mover on March 30, 2023 at 12:26 am

This post is also great to apply to not just weight management… You should measure everything, especially if it’s essential to you.

Measuring progress is imperative to achieving any goal, including gaining or losing weight. Without measuring progress, it’s difficult to determine whether you’re progressing toward your goal. By tracking your progress, you can identify what’s working and what’s not, make adjustments to your plan, and stay motivated by seeing your progress.

Regarding gaining weight, tracking progress might involve measuring your weight regularly, keeping a food journal to track your calorie intake, or tracking your body measurements. You can do this all in the G8way app. By tracking your progress, you can see how your weight changes over time, identify trends in your calorie intake and track changes in your body composition.

Measuring progress can also help you stay motivated. Seeing the progress you’re making, even negligible, can help you stay focused on your goal and continue working hard to achieve it. Additionally, measuring progress can help you celebrate your successes and stay positive even when encountering setbacks or obstacles.

In conclusion, measuring progress is essential to achieving any goal, including gaining weight. So, if you want to gain weight or reach any goal, measuring your progress is a vital part of the process. By tracking your progress, you can identify what’s working and what’s not, adjust your plan, stay motivated, and celebrate your successes.

Comment below some of your goals and how you plan or measure them.

Max Mover replied 1 year, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.