Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

News Feed Forums G8way Max Forum Some extra tips that when applied will change your life.

• Some extra tips that when applied will change your life.

Posted by Max Mover on March 31, 2023 at 12:11 am

You gotta learn to do it when you don’t wanna do it.

If you are struggling right now, you are probably living in the wrong energy environment and with the wrong physical states. It could be because of your decisions & it could just be a part of the plan, so just know that you may struggle right now, but joy comes in the morning.

When you face adversity, it can go one of two ways: you can either give in and say it got the best of me, or you can overcome and say I got the best of it.

You must demand more for your life, more than anyone would even consider. Because you want what’s best, right?

The effect you have on others is one of the most valuable currencies, but how you spend your time is the biggest.

When you see a problem realize that no one will fix it but you… this is how you get it solved.

There’s some good in the worst and some bad in the best of us. Be humble. Strive to be Christ-like or slowly angered. We’ve all come up short. Have room for more grace and forgiveness.

Some people wish to do better; some people expect to do better. Which am I?

Develop compassion for yourself despite your human defects. You will never be perfect, but guess what you’re unique and totally enough.

Whatever you have in your environment and what you feed your brain repeatedly will impact your subconscious mind.

You have to call the things that aren’t as if they already are. Especially if those are your goals. See your goals in the palm of your hand before having them physically.

I will never rely on others to make my dreams and aspirations come true. I will use their help, but I will be independent.

You can transform your life wherever you are right now. But definitely be where your feet are. Be present!

Life is happening for us, not to us.

The next step beyond thoughts is words spoken… I must affirm my thoughts by speaking them out loud. Speak your goals into existence. Your words are powerful; choose them wisely.

Our life is governed 95% by our subconscious mind, so if you think about it before bed… it carries on in your subconscious flow while you sleep. So in your sleep, you can still manifest and attract things into your life.

-Breathing, and calming your mind before bed

—Don’t look at Twitter because all those tweets are going into your subconscious mind, so you’re manifesting everyone else’s problems (1hr-2hr. before bed)

-Visualization Process—>must have emotion because emotion added to thoughts speeds up the process; visualize your goals before bed, especially when you’re in the Alpha State (can do this when you wake up)

—Consider your goals and dreams as if they are already happening now; ask WHY (this pulls the emotion out, creating feeling & drive around the goal). Why do I want this? Why does achieving it make me feel this way? Why must I achieve these goals? What is your why?

“When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” -Paulo Coelho

• This discussion was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Max Mover.
    Max Mover replied 1 year, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.