Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

News Feed Forums G8way Max Forum The biggest problem people face is that they think they can never change.

• The biggest problem people face is that they think they can never change.

Posted by Max Mover on March 17, 2023 at 11:05 pm

I’m convinced one of the big problems people face is that they don’t know what they don’t know. Most people are not aware that their everyday actions affect their bodies. But it’s not just on a nutritional level. Most people know that if they feed their bodies in a poor way, their bodies will have negative effects from that. Most people are aware that if they don’t get good quality sleep that it’ll start to take away from their energy & performance. But the majority of the world’s population has no idea that their gait can be changed and that it’s affecting their health. It’s getting to the point where G8way Max coaches can pick out areas where people are in pain by just watching their gait. If I watch 5 steps in someone’s walk, I can tell if their hips are missing internal or external rotation. I can tell if their spine or shoulders are sticky, or stuck. I can tell if they are more likely to roll their ankle compared to the person that’s next to them. But the thing is, the majority of people think that they are how they are. They think that they just have back pain. They think that they are just injury prone. And it’s unfortunate because these people don’t have a chance to help themselves until they learn that they can be fixed. At G8way Max, we want to help.

Max Mover replied 1 year, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.