Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

News Feed Forums G8way Max Forum Why should I work on myself?

• Why should I work on myself?

Posted by Max Mover on April 15, 2023 at 12:19 pm

Why is it so important to work on yourself?

Well, let’s put it this way… If you don’t work on yourself, who will? Who can work on yourself better than you can?

Look at the end of the day, we have free will & even though you have many supporters around you that want to help you reach your goals; you’re all on your own. You have to do it yourself. If you choose not to better yourself, it doesn’t matter who tries to help you. You can’t force a horse to drink water. You can only lead the horse to the water. So, you’re on your own bud, when it comes to working on yourself.

If you don’t eat or drink water throughout the day, you’ll get headaches, and your body will break down. Hence, it is so important to take care of yourself first, so that you can take care of others and perform the necessary daily tasks.

Can you imagine going up to your dream job interview as yourself, but you’re 15 years less than where you are now? Meaning instead of showing up to the job as a 25-year-old, you’re 10 years of age. Do you think the 25-year-old would be better suited for your dream job or yourself at 10 years of age?

One of the best ways to guarantee a return on investment is to invest in yourself. Learnnnnnn!!!!!

Improve your skills. Make yourself more intelligent. If you want to have an abundant life, you’re going to have to constantly assess yourself & take note of what you can improve on.

Oh my gosh, imagine you got married, and you have this huge ego or problem in your marriage that stems around you as an individual. But here’s the catch, you never work on yourself to make the situation better; how would your marriage go in this situation?

Do you think anyone just became the President of the United States without working on themselves? You’ll see or hear stories of celebrities who didn’t work on themselves, and so they lost everything they had or threw it away because they didn’t value themselves. It’s important to work on yourself because it’s all you got. You don’t get a do-over.

So, we recommend owning your mindset, improving areas of your life that you know will benefit you, and taking a strong stand for improving yourself.

Max Mover replied 1 year, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.